Do you know that drinking water in the morning can help you cure many diseases? It is beneficial to treat stomach problems such as constipation, malabsorption, and piles. In addition, it assists in the treatment of urinary and blood diseases.
Drinking a couple glasses of water first thing in the morning will assist flush out all the toxins that have accumulated in your body overnight. People are using it to lose weight, improve their health and simplify their lifestyles.
It is also helpful in treating disorders that affect the upper portions of the body, such as those that affect the head, nose, ears, and throat. It is very helpful in both the prevention of skin disorders and the treatment of those that already exist.
How it help in chakra balancing?
The chakras in body are purified by water in the morning. What are the 7 chakras? The 7 chakras are the seven psycho physical energy centers in the body. In the morning hours some of the 114 chakras are very active. They are washed by the drinking water.
In Ayurveda, drinking water in the morning is called Ushapaan. The word Ushapaan consists of two words – Usha and Paan. Usha means dawn and Paan means taking or drinking. After drinking the water you can do your morning meditation.
When to Drink in the Morning?
The correct time for drink water in the morning is very important. The Usha or dawn occurs just a few minutes before sunrise when light becomes visible all around, but the sun does not appear in the sky yet. This is a perfect time.
Ray 114 Chakra system recommends waking up in the Brahma Muhurta, which is around 96 minutes before sunrise. According to His Holiness Sri Amit Ray, if you get up at 4:24 AM, you can drink one glass of water at 4:29 AM and another glass of water at 5:03 AM.
Usha means dawn, which is nearly just before sunrise. The sun rises around 6:00 a.m. Dawn is the beginning of the twilight period before morning. It is distinguished by the appearance of indirect sunlight spread throughout Earth’s atmosphere. It is the time of day when you can usually hear the crow crowing and the birds chirping.
How Much to Drink in the Morning?
About 60% of your body is comprised of water. Water is also classified as an essential nutrient, which means that your body cannot manufacture enough of it through metabolism to meet your daily requirements. You can drink 500 ml of water in the morning.
Dehydration can affect your consciousness and can induce speech incoherence, extremity weakness. According to research, a sedentary adult should drink 1.5 liters of water per day on average, as water is the only liquid nutrient that is truly required for bodily hydration .
How to Drink Water in the Morning?
In the morning your Urja chakra needs water. When you are drink think about the chakra symbols of the second chakra or the sacral chakra and the Urja Chakra. The sacral chakra is linked to the water element. The sacral chakra has six petals. You need to activate the sacral chakra with water in the morning.
Benefits of Drinking water in the Morning
Dehydration, is linked to a wide range of negative impacts on health, can occur if you don’t consume enough water throughout the day to compensate for these losses . However, proper morning hydration is related with a number benefits. Here are some drinking water in the morning benefits:
- Enhances Immune System: Drinking water in the morning helps to restore the lymphatic system by clearing out the stomach and hydrating the digestive tract. Maintaining a healthy lymphatic system will assist in the development of a robust immune system, which in turn enhances the frequency of wellness .
- Enhances the Glow of the Skin: Research has shown that drinking just 500 milliliters of water will improve blood circulation, make your skin sparkle, and stimulate the development of new blood cells .
- Promotes Healthy Weight Loss: If you drink water as soon as you wake up, your body will begin to release toxins, which will start movement in your intestines. This will have the added benefit of making you feel less hungry and reducing cravings. Your digestive system will recuperate and get stronger as a result of this procedure .
- Enhances Metabolism: In addition, the water cleanses your colon, allowing the organ to absorb nutrients at a more natural and expedient rate. Researchers observed that drinking 500 ml of water increased metabolic rate by 30% in both men and women .
- Prevents bladder infections: If you drink sufficient water, more toxins will be flushed out of your body, which will keep you away from developing bladder infections. Researchers observed that women who drank an additional 1.5 liters of water daily experienced 48 percent fewer repeat bladder infections .
- Purifies the 114 chakras: It gives water to the 114 psycho-physical energy centers in your body.
- Enhances thinking and memory power. Ushapaan can boosts working memory and verbal memory in adult humans.
- Lubricates the body. Water helps lubricate joints and is an important part of the lubricating fluids in your body, such as saliva and the mucus in your stomach, intestines, lungs, and urine.
- Improves heart health. Drinking morning water can improve your blood pressure and resting heart rates as well as other heart-related issues.
- Enhances physical performance. Ushapaan can improve health performance. It can help fat loss while maintaining muscle mass.
- Improves tissue health. It can reduced tissue damage in surgery and improved results.
Ushapan is not suitable for all people. It has a few contraindications. Keep in mind that Ushapan may have different effects on different people. Talk to your doctor if you start experiencing unusual anxiety, headaches, nausea or other symptoms after you start Ushapan.
Water insufficient or excessive amounts is harmful to health, so it should be consumed in sufficient quantities to maintain your body’s bioactivities.
Every day, you lose water when you sweat, breathe, urinate, and go to the bathroom. These things are called “water outputs.” To balance your daily water output and cleanse your chakras, drink at least one glass of water first thing in the morning.